InterFulfillment provides an integration option with Amazon shopping carts through Extensiv/CartRover. The integration includes order creation once payment has been confirmed, as well as an optional inventory update push from InterFulfillment Warehouse Manager to Amazon. The connection pulls orders from Amazon every 15 to 20 minutes, sends tracking updates once an hour, and syncs inventory once an hour (if enabled).
This article walks through the configuration of the connection between InterFulfillment 3PL Warehouse Manager and Amazon.
Before we begin it is important to note that in order to connect the InterFulfillment system to an Amazon shopping cart, you must have a fully functioning, qualifying Amazon Sellers account. Qualifying account information can be found by clicking here.
Setting Up the Amazon Shopping Cart Connection
Once you have a qualifying Amazon Seller's account, you will have access to the Amazon Marketplace Web Service platform. You must log in to your MWS account and provide the warehouse with your connection credentials. The following steps walk you through the process of retrieving your credentials.
1. Log in to Amazon Seller Central.
2. From the top navigation menu, select Appstore > Manage Your Apps.
3. Click Authorize New Developer.
4. Enter the 'Developer’s Name' as 3PL Central and the 'Developer ID' as either 6009-1364-0071 for North America and Brazil, 835211582249 for Europe, 267134821941 for Australia, or 11829100695 for Japan and Singapore, then click Next.
5. Read and check the boxes to accept the Amazon MWS License Agreement to give Extensiv access to your seller account, then click Next.
6. Amazon MWS will display your seller account connection values (i.e., Merchant ID, Marketplace ID, and MWS Auth Token). Record these values for the next step.
- If there are multiple Marketplace ID values (e.g., .com, .ca, .mx), please specify the ID for this connection.
- If you want multiple IDs to apply to the connection, please be aware that each marketplace is considered a separate connection by Extensiv.
7. Once you have generated the API keys, please send them to email@example.com so that we can complete the Extensiv API Integration Project Survey and take care of the connection for you.
*Please allow 3-5 business days for the connections to be established. Once the connection is live you are responsible for reviewing imported orders and notifying our support team if any orders need to be cancelled.