InterFulfillment uses 3PL Central software to provide a direct integration option with Amazon Shopping Carts. The Integration includes Order Creation, once payment has been confirmed, and an optional Inventory Update push from InterFulfillment Customer Portal to Amazon. Orders will be retrieved approximately every 15 to 20 minutes. Inventory Updates occur once an hour. It is also possible to push Tracking Details and Close Orders in Amazon using the InterFulfillment Customer Portal's ASN functionality.
In order to connect the InterFulfillment system to an Amazon shopping cart, the customer must have a fully functioning, qualifying Amazon Sellers account. Qualifying account information can be found by clicking here.
Setting Up the Amazon Shopping Cart Connection
Once you have a qualifying Amazon Seller's account, you will have access to the Amazon Marketplace Web Service platform. You must log in to your MWS account and provide the warehouse with your connection credentials. The following steps walk you through the process of retrieving your credentials.
- Open a web browser and navigate to Amazon Seller Central.
- Enter your username and password for your Amazon shopping cart account.
- Once you are logged into the MWS connection page, select I want to give a developer access to my Amazon seller account with MWS.
- Enter the 'Developer’s Name' as 3PL Central and the 'Developer Account Number' as 6009-1364-0071 for North America.
- Click Next.
- Read and check the boxes to accept the Amazon MWS License Agreement to give 3PL Central access to your Seller Account.
- Click Next.
- Amazon MWS will display your Seller Account connection values (i.e., Merchant ID, Marketplace ID, and MWS Auth Token). Record these values for the next step.
- If there are multiple Marketplace ID values (e.g., .com, .ca, .mx), please specify which one this connection will be for.
- If you want multiple, each Amazon marketplace is considered a separate connection.
- After you have generated the API keys, please send them to your integration agent or email them to email@example.com.
That is all there is to it! Once you have completed these steps, provide your Merchant ID, Marketplace ID, and MWS Auth Token to us and we will handle the rest. If you have any questions, feel free to reach out to your Integration Agent or our Customer Support team by either opening a support ticket or emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. Thank you!