InterFulfillment has been partnered with 3Plcentral for 12 years. 3Plcentral is a cloud based inventory and order management software that offers complete visibility to customers. Below are the most commonly appreciated 3PLcentral software features:
Get real-Time updates on the status of your orders by visiting the customer portal Find Orders module. Here is an article link that contains a helpful video and instructions for accessing your order status: Order Status
Stock Status report
The report generates with the following columns—
- SKU: Primary identifier of an item
- Qualifier: Relevant item qualifier
- Description: Description of item
- OnHand: Number of primary units currently in the warehouse
- Allocated: Number of primary units currently allocated to Open and Complete orders
- Quarantined: Number of primary units placed in a quarantined location
- Available: Number of primary units available for allocation
- UOM: Primary unit of measure
- Variable Available: Number of secondary units available for allocation
- V. UOM: Secondary unit of measure
- Dim Qty: Number of packaging units available for allocation
- Dim UOM: Packaging unit of measure
- Packed: Number of primary units that are packed for shipment
- Cu Ft: Total default volume of primary units measured in cubic feet
- Lbs/Kgs: Total default weight of primary units measured in Imperial or Metric
- Over: Number of primary units that have been ordered but are unavailable
- Reorder Category: Indicates whether minimum or maximum quantities have been reached
Transaction Register Report
The Transaction Register Report is the most comprehensive warehouse report. It is a summary of all activity for a specific date range. The report includes transaction highlights and warehouse charges and can be used for period billing or invoice back-up. You can drill down to view the transaction details and click on UPS tracking numbers to confirm package receipts.
If our default report templates do not meet your reporting needs, you can request a custom report from firstname.lastname@example.org. We can customize certain aspects of nearly every report in 3PL Warehouse Manager, including consolidating, rearranging, or adding particular data fields.
We use a 3rd party multi-carrier shipping label software that is integrated into 3Plcentral. Techship updates the order status and tracking number into 3PLcentral as soon as the label is generated.
3PL Central offers standard API integration options that connect the most popular online shopping carts (Shopify, Amazon, Shipstation, eBay, WooCommerce, Magento, Volusion) directly with 3PL Warehouse Manager. Customer's who require EDI or custom API integrations, will need to contract a third-party developer to build the connection.
Order cancellation and modifications are executed by the InterFulfillment customer service team. Please see below for the list of order management functions available:
- Over allocated/Presale orders: Over allocated orders can be sent through the system and when inventory is made available it will automatically allocate to the next relevant order that is in the system.
- Split over-allocated orders: If one or more orders contain an overallocated line items, requesting to split-allocate an order will create a new open order and back-orders those line items so that we can ship what's available in the selected order.
- Short ship orders: If one or more of the selected orders contain overallocated line items, requesting to short ship an order cancels the overallocated inventory and removes the line items from the order.
Our system can set up automatic email notifications to be sent to customers when certain events take place in 3PL Warehouse Manager. Below are the most common notifications requested by customers:
- Received: When a inbound shipment or return is confirmed into inventory
- Order Shipped – Notify Customer: When an order is shipped and closed
- FTP Order Import Failed: When an order imported through an FTP connection fails
- Item Minimum Reached: When an item has fallen below its minimum value—triggers once daily at midnight
- Product Expiration Threshold Reached: When a product is at its expiration threshold value