Account Manager Responsibilities
InterFulfillment Account Managers are responsible for making sure the clients needs are being met. They oversee the daily, routine tasks involved with addressing the customer’s needs and concerns and maintaining their account activities. They are a direct point of contact for customers and provide support during the on-boarding process and for any account issues. By helping manage customer expectations, complaints and questions, they are an integral part of customer retention. Account Managers are also responsible for working closely with the sales and operations team to ensure that it is clear what services the client needs and that those services are correctly being executed.
- Manages customer communication related to on-boarding new customer accounts and customer relationships.
- Coordinate and oversee new account integrations, software/portal training
- Send on-boarding welcome email
- Setup introduction call with customers to review customer particulars, set expectations and address any questions or concerns.
- Understand and interpret client contracts, billing, and customer particulars
- Investigate billing inquiries
- Schedules bi-yealry, quarterly sync up calls with customers
- Initiate and/or respond to client support tickets and calls
- Assist customers with monitoring over-allocated orders
- Monitor fulfillment errors and account activity and bring concerns to the attention of management
- Manage client issues through resolution, diffusion, and sound judgment
- Act as the liaison between sales, operations, and the customer.
- Generate freight quotes for customers when needed
- Coordinate and manage communication for pack-outs (clients leaving the system)
- Attend on-site customer meetings
- Mentor new customer service representative hires
- Provide portal demos for prospective clients