InterFulfillment uses 3PL Central software to offer its users pre-wired connections to their WooCommerce stores. The pre-wired connection allows automatic transmission of orders created in WooCommerce to the InterFulfillment System, as well as for the updating of order status in WooCommerce by the InterFulfillment System.
This document will guide the WooCommerce user through the setup and use of the connection between the two systems.
Important! If you are utilizing our SOAP API, this connection will not leverage the Hold feature for your inventory.
Setting Up the WooCommerce Connection
In order for the WooCommerce integration to be successful, the following must be done:
- WooCommerce 2.1 or higher must be installed
- All WooCommerce products that will be handled by InterFulfillment must have a SKU that exactly matches the SKU in the InterFulfillment System
- In order to have tracking and inventory synced you will need two things: The most updated WooCommerce and the Woo tracking extension: https://woocommerce.com/products/shipment-tracking/
Please note that the set up encompasses work in both WooCommerce and the InterFulfillment System. Any work within WooCommerce will need to be done by the WooCommerce administrator, and any work within the InterFulfillment System will be handled by 3PL Central.
Generating WooCommerce API Keys
To begin the setup configuration, you must first log in to your WooCommerce account to generate a set of WooCommerce private app keys. The process of generating the app keys is detailed here: https://docs.woocommerce.com/document/woocommerce-rest-api/
Once you have generated the API keys, please send the information to email@example.com. Please include the following in your request:
- The full set of private WooCommerce app keys
- The version of WooCommerce being used
Once these have been provided to InterFulfillment, our API team will begin the setup process. These requests are typically completed 24-48 hours after receiving all the necessary information. Furthermore, we’ll reach out to confirm setup is complete and will hold off on turning on inventory sync unless otherwise requested.