This article walks through the configuration of the connection between the InterFulfillment system and Magento 2.x. Our Magento 2.x connection enables you to connect to a Magento store and perform the following functions:
- Pull open orders from Magento into InterFulfillment
- Create a shipment in Magento with the carrier and tracking number value from InterFulfillment
- Mark the order as complete (optional)
- Trigger invoice creation for orders that have not yet been invoiced (optional)
Set up the shopping cart connection
In order to connect the Magento store to the InterFulfillment system, a set of integration keys must be generated within Magento.
Log in to your Magento store and follow these steps:
- Navigate to Magento's help documentation on generating API keys.
- Follow the instructions under 'To add a new integration' and take note of the following guidelines:
- This connection does not require a 'Callback URL'. However, if a URL is going to be placed in this field, it must be a valid URL for the Magento store or the connection will encounter an error when trying to access the Magento store.
- Leave the 'Identity Link URL' blank.
- Set 'Resource Access' to All. The connection will only access order, product, and shipment data. Setting the permissions to 'All' reduces the chances of permission issues when attempting to access.
- Once you have generated the API keys, please provide the following information to the InterFulfillment representative that is assisting you with your connection.
Magento URL *
Magento Store Name *
Magento Store ID *
Magento API Key *
Magento Secret *
Magento Token *
Magento Token Secret *
After you submit the information, our team will begin the cart setup process. These requests are typically completed 24–48 hours (but may take up to 5 business days in some cases) after receiving all the necessary information.
Please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions. Thank you!