Navigating the Find Receipts Page
The Find Receipts page allows you to view, edit, import, and export receipts for your customers within the Receipts module. This article reviews the basic components of the Find Receipts page.
To access the Find Receipts page, you must have the following permission assigned to your user role: Receipts Module > Manage Receipts > Find Receipts.
Refine the grid results.
In this left pane, you can find search filters that help you narrow down the receipts that display in the grid.
• Find the search filters that work best for you. Select the top-left of a filter container to move it up or down, and select the top-right of a container to minimize those that take up space.
• Click Save View to quickly apply your personalized criteria, as well as any customizations made to your grid (more on that in the next tip), the next time you access this screen.
• Click Reset to remove any search filters you've applied.
Use grid columns to your advantage.
In the main pane, you can find the customizable Find Receipts grid with the following options available:
• Add or remove grid columns by selecting Options > Columns
• Arrange columns by dragging and dropping the column headers to your preference
• Sort the grid by a certain column by selecting a column header (Select < Ctrl > on your keyboard and click on a second header to sort by both columns)
• Set a filter on a specific column by selecting the ellipsis on the right side of a column header
Manage your receipts.
Once you select one or more receipts, you have several options of managing them.
• Use the Manage drop-down menu to edit a receipt, modify its status, or send receipt advice.
• Select an option in the Documents drop-down menu to attach files to or generate documentation for a receipt.
Smart User Tip: Right-click a receipt in the grid to access these options via the context menu.
Export grid data.
Hover over Options to export all the data displayed in the grid into an Excel or CSV file.