InterFulfillment has been partnered with Extensiv since 2012. Extensiv is a cloud-based inventory and order management software that offers complete visibility to customers. Below are the most commonly appreciated customer portal features:
Find Orders Module
Get Real-Time updates on the status of your orders by visiting the customer portal Find Orders module. Here is an article link that contains a helpful video and instructions for accessing your order status: Find Orders
Order cancellation and modifications are executed by the InterFulfillment customer service team. Please see below for the list of order management functions available:
- Over-allocated/Presale orders: Over-allocated orders can be sent through the system and when inventory is made available it will automatically allocate to the next relevant order that is in the system.
- Split over-allocated orders: If one or more orders contain an overallocated line item, requesting to split-allocate an order will create a new open order and back-order those line items so that we can ship what's available in the selected order. *This is a manual process and requires customers to manage their over-allocated orders and send requests to split-allocate when needed. You can manage your over-allocated orders using the Over-Allocated Order Report.
- Short ship orders: If one or more of the selected orders contain overallocated line items, requesting to short ship an order cancels the overallocated inventory and removes the line items from the order. *This is a manual process are requires customers to manage their over-allocated orders and send requests to split-allocate when needed.
There are a few reasons why you may need to create orders manually. Including if we receive an RST (return to Sender) package that needs to be re-shipped. You can create orders using our customer portal both in batches or individually. Review the articles below for step-by-step instructions on how to create orders manually.
Importing Orders into the InterFulfillment Portal
Creating an Individual Order Manually
The reports module has a variety of useful reports. If our default report templates do not meet your reporting needs, you can request a custom report from firstname.lastname@example.org. We can customize certain aspects of nearly every report in Extensiv including consolidating, rearranging, or adding particular data fields.
Stock Status Report
The report generates with the following columns—
- SKU: Primary identifier of an item
- Description: Description of item
- OnHand: Number of primary units currently in the warehouse
- Allocated: Number of primary units currently allocated to Open and Complete orders
- Quarantined: Number of primary units placed in a quarantined location (not available for allocation)
- Available: Number of primary units available for allocation
- UOM: Inventory on-hand is calculated by the primary units (Each)
- Dim Qty: The number of master cases in stock
- DIM UOM: The unit of measure for the dimensions entered
- Packed: The number of primary units in a master case
- Cu Ft: Total volume of primary units measured in cubic feet, this is the measurement used to invoice storage.
You can find more details at this link Stock Status Report.
Transaction Register Report
The Transaction Register Report is the most comprehensive warehouse report. It is a summary of all activity for a specific date range. The report includes all transaction charges and is used to generate invoices. The invoice period runs from Thursday to Wednesday so this should be the range selected when wanting detailed information for an invoice period.
You can find more details at this link: Invoice Transaction Register
The Find Receipts page allows you to view, edit, import, and export receipts for all inbound shipments including returns. Inbound shipments are differentiated with the following prefixes
RMA = customer return
RTS = carrier returned parcel due to invalid address, customer moved, the customer refused
REC = new stock or replenishment stock
This link reviews the basic components of the Find Receipts page link.
We use a 3rd party multi-carrier shipping label software that is integrated into Extensiv. The software updates the order status and tracking number into Extensiv as soon as the label is generated.
Prewired cart connections
Extensiv offers standard API integration options that connect the most popular online shopping carts (Shopify, Amazon, Shipstation, eBay, WooCommerce, Magento, and or Volusion).
Pre-wired cart connections with filter options
Extensiv has over 80 different pre-wired cart connections that offer order filtering options and more custom setups such as detailed shipping updates at the item level.
EDI or Open API connections
Customers who require EDI or custom API integrations will need to contract a third-party developer to build the connection. Our team will coordinate these setups with an Extensiv software engineer.
Our system can set up automatic email notifications to be sent to customers when certain events take place in our Warehouse Management System. Below are the most common notifications requested by customers:
- Received: When an inbound shipment or return is confirmed into inventory
- Order Shipped – Notify Customer: When an order is shipped and closed
- FTP Order Import Failed: When an order imported through an FTP connection fails
- Item Minimum Reached: When an item has fallen below its minimum value—triggers once daily at midnight. You can mark the minimum quantity for each SKU when completing your inbound inventory file.
- Product Expiration Threshold Reached: When a product is at its expiration threshold value
We highly recommend reading the specific articles by clicking on the links provided in this document. Becoming familiar with the customer portal will contribute to a seamless onboarding process and foster a successful partnership. Should you have any questions do not hesitate to reach out to email@example.com