Viewing Your Transaction Register
This article reviews each report specific to transactions and how to generate these reports. Here is a quick video showing how to generate and export a Transaction Report. For more details regarding these reports, as well as a step by step guide, please follow the steps outlined below the vide..
Navigate to Reports > Transactions, then proceed to the relevant guidelines below.
The Transaction Register Report is the most comprehensive warehouse report. It is a summary of all activity by customer for a specific date range. The report includes transaction highlights and warehouse charges and can be used for period billing or invoice back-up. You can drill down to view the transaction details and click on UPS tracking numbers to confirm package receipts.
Your customers can also view this report if you grant the 'Reports 1' permission to their role on the Manage Roles page, located in the 'Administration Module' permission set under Reports.
- Click Transaction Register from the list of Transactions reports.
- Select the relevant Customer Name and Warehouse from the grid. To select multiple customers, use < Ctrl > on your keyboard to multi-select.
- Select the relevant Start Date and End Date.
- Specify whether you want to generate a Detailed, Summary, or Daily Ship List report.
- From the report definition drop down select A Detailed Transaction Report
- Click Run Report.
The detailed report will run with the following headings:
- Name: the name of the customer selected
- Date: the date the transaction was created on
- ShipDate: the date the transaction was confirmed to have shipped on
- Trans #: the transaction number automatically assigned on a transaction
- CustomerRef: the reference number entered on a transaction
- Tracking #: the carrier tracking number associated with the transaction
- QtyIn: total number of primary units received in
- QtyOut: total number of primary units shipped out
- Handling: handling charged under system-calculated storage and handling
- Auto Handling: handling charged under per transaction billing setup
- Materials: materials charged under per transaction billing setup
- Storage: storage charged under system-calculated storage and handling
- Auto Storage: storage charged under per transaction billing setup
- Special: special charges setup under per transaction billing setup
- Freight PP: freight prepaid
- Freight3: freight charge that is owed
- Total: total charges for the transaction
- Notes: the warehouse notes recorded on a transaction
- Paperclip icon: includes documents attached to the transaction